Saturday, November 08, 2008

More Info On Boating

Our Latest Marine Article



Tips On used sea doo

WaveRunner is the trademarked name of personal water craft (PWC) produced by the Yamaha Motor Company, but the term "waverunner" has become a generic name for all types of personal watercraft. Another popular name for a PWC is called a Jet Ski.
Buy a cheap sailboat at our store.

A major component of an inflatable boat is obviously the fabric. Inflatable boat fabric technology has evolved greatly over the last 20 to 30 years, and now includes plastomers, polyurethanes and other fabrics, which can sometimes be stronger, lighter, thinner and less expensive to assemble than the original rubber fabrics. Of course it costs a great deal of money to develop new fabrics or even to switch manufacturing processes to use them. Many manufacturers, big and small, don't have the will or the resources to do this, and that's why they generally hide that fact by resorting to condemning new technological advances in fabrics.


More Boating, Sailing And Marine Info

Seasickness?

Mon, 6 Nov 2006 20:08:44 +0200
Use the original Sea-Band for seasickness while out sailing - The Sea-Band has been clinically tested against nausea and vomiting in travel, helping combat seasickness. It's also been proven to be effective in pregnancy, anaesthesia, chemotherapy and all conditions which induce nausea.

Details.....

40' - 45' Bluewater Cruiser?!

Fri, 24 Oct 2008 19:10:48 +0200
I'm looking to purchase my first sailboat and I am in need of some guidance. I was leaning towards a steel or aluminum hull but most do not have a swim step and walk through transom. It sounds kind of odd but the is a top criteria for me. Three reasons: it is easier to land big fish, it is easiers to board from a tender, and I have a dog who loves the water and if she jumps I need to get her back aboard somehow. Do you know of any steel hulled sloop or cutter rigs that have a walk through transom and a swim step?! I am looking at the 40'-45' range.

Full discussion ....

Navigation software - what is good for use on a sailing yacht?

Mon, 13 Aug 2007 19:45:17 +0200
Hi, just a quick question - I've been looking for navigation software and found there is lots of it for sailing yachts. I came across a program called Software on Board that runs C Maps. So, I was just wondering if anyone has this and can tell me what it's like. Can anyone tell me what type of GPS antenna would be best (an internal or an external)? My boat is aluminium and I'm not sure how the signal would go through aluminium, and, is the accuracy of these units as good as each other?

Full discussion ....

|

Labels:

socialize it onlywire AddThis Social Bookmark Button Socializer Add to Any
Social Bookmark

gritwire

Subscribe
Add to My AOL
Simpify!
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home